- PGA of Canada Member since 2002
- Left Handed Golfer
- Favourite Course: Prestwick Golf Club (Prestwick, Scotland)
- Best Score: 66 at McKenzie Meadows (Calgary, Alberta)
Scott was born in Prestwick, Scotland and came to Canada as an infant. Being a sports fanatic his entire life, he spent most of his time on the ice as a hockey Goaltender. Scott picked up his first golf club at the age of 14, to stay active during the summer months when he was not playing hockey. He practiced golf in a soccer field behind his house in Rundle.
Payne Stewart was Scott's biggest influence in pursuing a career as a golf professional and lives his life in the same way as his idol: with colour, flare on and off the course, and compassion for the sport. This passion for the sport of golf has given Scott the opportunity to share, teach, and coach many students to their personal goals and best scores.
What's in Scott's King Cobra Tour Bag?
- Cobra LTD LS 9.0 Degree X-Stiff Rogue
- Cobra LTD 3 wood Stiff
- 3 & 4 Cobra Tec Hybrids
- 5 to Pw New Cobra Tec Proto Type Irons 6.0 Project X LZ Shaft
- 50, 54, and 60 Degree Black Snake Bite Wedges
- New King 3D Printed Agera Putter 32" in Length
- PGA Member since 2005
- Right Handed Golfer
- Favourite Golf Course - Camp Creek GC (Panama City Beach, Florida)
- Best Score 66 - Bay of Quinte GC (Belleville, Ontario)
David was born in Toronto and raised in Oshawa, Ontario and played every sport he could. Focusing mostly on Hockey and Baseball, David first swung a club at age 7. At a 9-hole course 5-minutes from where his family vacationed, David got hooked on golf and has continued to play ever since.
Smooth swinging Freddie Couples was his favourite player, with Tom Watson a very close second. David tried to copy Fred's tempo and Tom's ball striking. Depending on the day, the success rates vary but you can see hints of both heroes' swings. David’s passion for playing has trickled down to teaching and he has been giving lessons to all levels of players for 15 years. His passion is seeing his students achieve the goals that they have set for themselves.
What's In David’s Golf Bag?
- Driver Ping G410+ 10* Alta CB 55 Stiff Shaft
- Fairway Ping G410 14.5 open to 15.5 Alta CB 65 Stiff Shaft
- Hybrid Ping G410 19* Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 85 Stiff Shaft
- Irons Ping i210 4-P True Temper S300 105 Stiff Shafts
- Wedges Ping Stealth 2.0 50,54,58 Ping Wedge Shaft Stiff
- Putter Scotty Cameron Futura X 11.5 33.5" bent 2* up
- Ball Titleist Pro V1X