RULES OF GOLF
- Golf Canada rules govern all play, unless modified by local rules
- Out of Bounds: white stakes, fences, roads.
- Course fixtures: all buildings, ball washers, benches, sprinkler heads, signs, paths,bridges or control boxes.
- One club length from nearest point of relief - No penalty.
- Staked trees: one club length from nearest point of relief - No penalty.
- Appropriate golf attire (collared shirt or golf shirt) is required by all guests. No tank tops, tee-shirts, cut-off shirts, short shorts, sweat pants or athletic wear. Jeans are not allowed.
- Proper footwear is required (soft spikes or athletic shoes).
- Power carts must remain on cart path around greens and tees.
- All Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission regulations apply. NO outside alcoholic beverages allowed.
- Golfers are responsible for errant golf shots and damages caused to property.
- Customers use premises at their own risk.
- Repair ball marks, rake sand traps and replace divots.
- Slow play will not be tolerated.
- Pace of play - 4:15